CREATING THE BEST HOME OFFICE AND STUDY SPACES
Wednesday, September 16, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Back to school is certainly different this year, with most schools requiring in-home distance learning. And to top it off, many parents are working from home. So how do you create workable spaces for both a home office and in-home learning? Learn more by attending this seminar!
We’ll cover the range of options, from how to create simple workspaces in your existing home and find creative nooks, to remodeling your house for a home office or building an addition. We’ll explore how to design, furnish and organize your home office and study areas for maximum comfort, efficiency and effectiveness.
Bring your questions! This seminar is fully interactive and our experts are here to talk about your particular needs.
Meet Your Expert Panel:
- Nina Carhuaricra and Jessica Criqui, design and remodeling experts from Schroeder Design/Build
- Christine Wiott, home office design and furniture expert from Tailored Living/Premier Garage
- Maria White, professional organizer from Enuff With The Stuff
This Seminar is Perfect for:
- Anyone working from home
- Parents and students who require a home study or work space
- People interested in exploring the options for creating and organizing a home office
**To receive your email link to this free event seminar, please RSVP with your email address to Marketing@SchroederDesignBuild.com or 703-449-1700. Zoom links will be sent out the week of the seminar.**