Don’t just imagine The Future of Work, Build It by building homes and relationships. At Schroeder Design Build, we promote effective, honest, and open communication, operate with integrity, and provide excellence in construction and customer service. We are hiring a new Salesperson. Our ideal candidate is ambitious, disciplined, flexible, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Must be relentless in the pursuit of excellence and continual improvement.
- Cultivate and manage client relationships. Meet them in their home to identify goals and dreams
- Qualifying a project to ensure feasibility and prospective client’s fit with our company business model.
- Close design agreements moving qualified clients into our design process.
- Be an effective ambassador for the company through networking and community events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct business in a highly ethical manner in line with company purpose and guiding principles
- Consistent, effective follow-through with assigned leads and potential clients
- Self-generate a portion of your leads
- Understand Scope of Work, budget expectations, and structural limitations
- Create and present Design and Construction Agreements to clients
- Maintain contact with clients throughout the design and construction process
- Work closely with clients to maintain open and honest communication throughout the project, from the first meeting through completion.
- Attend key design meetings to ensure clients have a clear understanding of their project
- Communicate all job-specific needs to the design and production teams
Required experience and qualifications:
- 5 years person to person sales experience, preferably in home sales
- Four-year college degree preferred
- More than 2 years of experience selling in the residential remodeling industry
- Ability to read plans
- Familiar with modern online CRMs and/or HubSpot (preferred) online scheduling software
- Efficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Live in the Northern Virginia area
Preferred Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
- Top performer with a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Cares for our clients and demonstrates an understanding of their needs
- Works well with the team to achieve common goals
- Loves to problem solve
Compensation & Benefits:
- Health, and Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K + Matching company contribution
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Draw against commission
- Life Insurance
Ready to apply? Please send your resume and cover letter to: info@SchroederDesignBuild.com
About Schroeder Design Build
Schroeder Design Build is a second-generation family-owned design-build firm that is dedicated to providing quality design and construction services at an extreme value. Our people-centered company employs a diverse team of skilled professionals who not only care deeply about their role in elevating a client’s home remodeling experience but are also empowered to grow personally and professionally, each bringing to the table their full range of professional skills and personal traits that makes them unique and productive contributors to the success of the company.
Our crew, from the office staff to project managers and talented designers, are natural customer service agents; each possessing essential qualities that create positive client experiences. That’s why homeowners can expect open and ongoing communication, active listening, detailed documentation, and prompt follow-through.
The company’s fundamental midwestern values are engrained in its people and guide decision-making—honesty, hard work, great service, innovative design, and quality workmanship. Holding true to these values has allowed the company to produce a consistent quality product, a pleasing workplace, and an outlet for endless creativity.
Visit our website: www.schroederdesignbuild.com for additional job openings.